마이페이지 장바구니0
견적문의 주문하기 시안확인 주문방법 포토후기

Chairman of the East Java Provincial Election Supervisory Board (East …

페이지 정보

작성자 Trudy 작성일 24-07-14 05:17 조회 14 댓글 0

본문

"I have received a letter from the DPW DKI Jakarta structure that proposed the DKI gubernatorial candidate to the PKS DPP, followed by the DKI vice-gubernatorial candidate to the PKS DPP. Among the letters, there was a request to endorse, approve, and designate Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan and Mr. Mohammad Sohibul Iman as the gubernatorial and vice-gubernatorial candidates for DKI," said Syaikhu.

This decision is motivated by his determination to provide a fresh option, presenting a unique vision and expertise to the Banten community, apart from the long-standing political family in the region. The leadership of Arief Wismansyah in Tangerang has been acknowledged for creativity in city management and development of inclusive infrastructure, creating a firm groundwork to advance Banten Province. In this context, he is dedicated to advocating for social justice, long-term development, and fair development throughout Banten. Arief conveyed his preparedness to face the challenges of the Pilkada in Banten with a vision focused on positive change and improvements for all societal layers. He disclosed that his decision to run was initially unintended, but the support from the community and his family made him reconsider. He noted that a meeting with Vice President Ma'ruf Amin significantly influenced his decision to run. "I was asked by VP Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He inquired, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I thought he was right. Ultimately, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when interviewed in the Karawaci region of Tangerang City, Sunday. Arief also conveyed his views on the ruling political family in Banten, noting the polarization in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is optimistic about competing with renowned contenders in the region. "I hope to work together with the people of Banten to build together, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief highlighted his readiness to cooperate with various parties for the development of Banten, without compromising the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can deliver the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah invites the people of Banten to back a shared vision in advancing the region through the upcoming election.

Recount in Surabaya "We have readied a storage area and assigned security personnel. From our arrangement with the KPUD along with Bawaslu, we have arranged for three locks, each held by Bawaslu, KPUD, and the police," he said. "Thus, we assure that the election boxes are safe and that the recount process will be conducted smoothly," he concluded. Meanwhile, KPU Chief for East Java A. Kunaifi emphasized that Surabaya City was picked for the ballot recount, considering several elements. "Namely, considering security aspects and other factors such as the process of replacing the KPU leadership," said Kunaifi.

080106600_1719312236-Banner_Infografis_Program_Makan_Bergizi_Gratis_Prabowo-Gibran_Telan_Anggaran_Rp_71_Triliun.jpg"The party leaders regularly meet, but I think in the near future, there will be more specific discussions," said PAN Secretary General Eddy Soeparno at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, on June 26, 2024. According to him, the sooner a decision is made on the candidate to be nominated for If you beloved this article and you would like to get far more details regarding persiapan Pilkada Jatim 2024 kindly stop by our own web site. the Jakarta Pilkada, the better. "Because the longer it takes, the closer it gets to the time we have to decide, and for us, deciding quickly is better because we have time to socialize the candidate pair," said Eddy. He also hopes that the decision on the candidate pair from the political parties (parpol) of the Coalition for Indonesia's Future (KIM) in Jakarta can be made in July. "Hopefully, if given a deadline, I think this is a process and political dialogue cannot be given a time limit, so we also want to propose a definitive name as soon as possible," concluded Eddy.

Participatory supervision itself, Warits said, is the activity of ensuring the process of Pilkada stages by collecting data, information, and inventorying findings related to the implementation of the Pilkada by independent and non-partisan community groups or organizations. "Participatory supervision aims to ensure the conduct of honest, fair, clean, and transparent elections whose results can be accepted by all parties, both Pilkada participants and the wider community," explained Warits.

094445100_1708076311-image_123650291_-_2024-02-16T162925.470.JPGIntelligence and Security Director for East Java Police, Kombes Dekananto Eko Puwono, disclosed that his team received a petition from the East Java Provincial KPUD based on the outcome of the plenary according to the MK ruling to store the ballot papers from both Jember and Pamekasan at the East Java Regional Police Headquarters.

"Because in our country's constitution, the preamble of the 1945 Constitution mandates that the sovereignty of the people is fundamental in the administration of our state. Achieving our national goals must place the sovereignty of the people as something fundamental," said Warits in Surabaya on June 25, 2024. Warits highlighted that through the 2024 Pilkada, the sovereignty of the people must be safeguarded together through participatory supervision in public spaces that need to be created. "Because elections are the voice of the people, they must be protected together. They must not be lost," he added.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

CUSTOMER CENTER고객센터 010-4431-5836 연중무휴 도매 및 협찬문의 010-4431-5836 BANK INFO입금계좌 안내 국민은행
433401-01-418834
예금주 : 김나린 영수증 및 서류요청 영수증 요청하러가기
PC 버전

회사명 티싼 주소 경기도 고양시 일산서구 중앙로 1455 대우시티프라자 2층
사업자 등록번호 3721900815
대표 김나린 전화 010-4431-5836 팩스
통신판매업신고번호
개인정보 보호책임자 박승규
Copyright © 2021 티싼. All Rights Reserved.