PKS gained the top votes in the Bogor DPRD legislative election with a total of 132,661 votes. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
쇼핑몰 전체검색

회원로그인

회원가입

오늘 본 상품 0

없음

PKS gained the top votes in the Bogor DPRD legislative election with a…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Kerstin
댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 24-07-06 06:17

본문

**PKS Receives Positive Signal from Surya Paloh to Build Coalition in Jakarta Pilkada** The Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) has nominated the Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman duo for the 2024 Jakarta Pilgub. PKS President Ahmad Syaikhu mentioned that the General Chairman of the Nasdem Party, Surya Paloh, has given a positive signal towards this pair. "I'm continuously building political communication with the NasDem Party, especially I made an effort to meet Mr. Surya Paloh, praise be to God he received me warmly and gave a positive signal to build cooperation in the Jakarta Pilkada," said Syaikhu at the Sahid Hotel, Jakarta, on June 25. Syaikhu stated that PKS needs to build communication with other political parties, including NasDem, to meet the requirements for the nomination of governor and deputy governor in the Jakarta Pilkada. "PKS realizes it cannot nominate a candidate alone because the number of seats we have does not yet meet the requirements to endorse independently; we have only 18 seats, and the requirement is 22. So, we still need 4 more seats," he said. After NasDem, PKS will shortly build communication with the Chairman of the National Awakening Party (PKB), Muhaimin Iskandar or Cak Imin, to build a coalition in the Jakarta Pilkada. "InsyAllah, in the next few days, I will also try to communicate with PKB, with Cak Imin," he ended.

099695800_1704639771-WhatsApp_Image_2024-01-07_at_21.40.19_ff668903.jpgAgus I. is the brother of Devid A. Yunanto, the ex-Aspri to President Jokowi, also known as President Jokowi. Agus Irawan is reported to be aiming to become a candidate for the Regent of Boyolali through the Party Gerindra in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, it's true, he plans to run in the Boyolali local election from the Gerindra Party," said Junaidi Rahmad, Secretary of the Boyolali DPC Gerindra Party, as quoted from a press release on Monday. According to him, Agus I. is currently still active as a civil servant (PNS) in the Solo City Government, Central Java Province. In addition, Agus is also acknowledged as an entrepreneur in the woodworking industry. "Yes, an ASN at Dispora of Solo," he said. R. Junaidi noted that his political party would recommend Agus I. as a participant in the Boyolali local election. He indicated that Irawan had expressed his readiness to resign as required by Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning the State Apparatus. In Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning ASN, Article 56 and Article 59 Paragraph (3) state that top madya officials and top pratama officials who plan to run for governor and deputy governor, regent and deputy regent, mayor and vice mayor must formally resign from civil service once they are determined as candidates. "It must be done like that (resign from civil service) and he is ready (to resign). After the recommendation, the resignation process will begin, at the end of July or early August 2024, according to the registration schedule," clarified R. Junaidi. Devid Became Jokowi's Assistant Since Becoming Mayor of Solo In the past, a 14-second video appeared showing Irawan Agus standing straight and giving a salute. The video included the text #AGUSIRAWAN #MAJUBOYOLALI #GERAKANPEDULIBOYOLALI at the bottom. Besides Irawan, the Gerindra Boyolali DPC has received two other applicants. They are Jumari, an {entrepreneur from Wonogiri Regency|businessman from Wonogiri|entrepreneur based in

094986100_1712825869-b091ce08-fcd6-49c1-95d5-850d9e1258b0.jpgAs a party that won a decade of seats in the 2019 vote and an additional seat in the 2024 vote, PKS has a firm grounding and can propose a sole candidate pair for mayor and deputy mayor. Furthermore, the PKS Bogor DPD Chairman, Atang Trisnanto, has been put forward as a candidate for mayor in the 2024 Pilkada. "Of course, PKS has the resources and solid standing to select the candidate for the mayoral office. Just wait, we are expecting guidance from the DPP. (Regarding my name being mentioned), yes, it has appeared, thank you for the support. We are certainly waiting for direction from the DPP. Any task given, we are ready, I must be ready," said Atang on Sunday.

However, Doli still allowed KPU to prepare the Sirekap design for the 2024 Regional Elections . But whether it will be implemented or not, Commission II will give its opinion. Given the commotion caused during the 2024 General Elections due to Sirekap.

053388300_1697874153-Gibran_terima_surat_keputusan_hasil_rapimnas_II_Partai_Golkar_sebagai_calon_wakil_presiden_Prabwo-ANGGA_1.jpgThe Head of the Presidential Secretariat (Kasetpres) also views this status change as a chance to enhance infrastructure and residents' quality of life. "This is a chance to upgrade infrastructure, improve residents' quality of life, and introduce a new, livable, and sustainable image," said Heru.

The decision to consider nominating the former presidential candidate as the gubernatorial candidate (calon gubernur) for Jakarta came after PDIP DPP Chairman Said Abdullah met with the Chairman of PKB, Muhaimin Iskandar alias Cak Imin, to discuss cooperation in the Jakarta Pilkada. "The names that are already there, we will see later. All names are being considered," said PDIP DPP Chairwoman Puan Maharani at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, on Tuesday.

If you loved this write-up and you would like to acquire far more data with regards to Tips keuangan tokoh bisnis kindly check out our web site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 티싼 주소 경기도 고양시 일산서구 중앙로 1455 대우시티프라자 2층 사업자 등록번호 3721900815 대표 김나린 전화 010-4431-5836 팩스 통신판매업신고번호 개인정보 보호책임자 박승규

Copyright © 2021 티싼. All Rights Reserved.