오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Guinness World Information

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Rosalind
댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 24-09-03 08:47

본문

The ebook's reference to the famous beer model has given it a singular identity that embodies the spirit of joy and accomplishment. Moreover, the presence of Guinness World Records' world headquarters in London further strengthens the UK's fame as a hub of creativity and innovation. It has change into a vacation spot for tourists and guests, enhancing the nation's cultural tourism and showcasing its wealthy history of document-breaking achievements. It wasn't misplaced on us that not everybody's grandfather was referenced in motion pictures (e.g., Mel Brook's "Blazing Saddles") or Tv (e.g, "The Carol Burnett Show"), however we didn't feel the necessity to debate his athletic accomplishments overtly. "I can't tell you what number of instances I've seen my grand-dad win the one hundred metre sprint! Both of my mother and father taught me about the 1936 Olympics when I used to be very, very younger. The longest kiss lasted fifty eight hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds, achieved by Ekkachai Tiranarat and Laksana Tiranarat (each Thailand) at an occasion organized by Ripley's Imagine It or Not! These land-lovers have been married on terra firma, however Herbert Fisher (USA, b. Zelmyra Fisher (USA, b. Thirteen Might thirteen 1924 in North Carolina, USA.

Tami, fifty eight, has been rising her mullet for 33 years! 15-year-old Sidakdeep Singh Chahal from Uttar Pradesh, India, was confirmed to have the longest hair on a male teenager, with luscious locks measuring 146 cm (4 ft 9.5 in). Sidak washes his hair twice a week - the duty takes over an hour in complete each time. "I’ve by no means had a haircut in my life, and 人物 世界記録 that’s attributable to my religious beliefs," Sidak defined. Lee Redmond was the report holder for the longest fingernails on a pair of palms (feminine) for only one year, however still retains the longest ever title. Louise Hollis (USA) began growing her toenails in 1982, and when measured in 1991 they had a combined length of 220.98 cm (87 in). ] the Males's 100m Backstroke S12 Closing during Day One of the 2022 World Para Swimming Championships at Penteada Olympic Pools Advanced on June 12, 2022 in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal. On day 3 of the Paris Paralympics, two new records have been set by Nice Britain. 28-year-old Clegg took the lead ahead of the defending champion from Azerbaijan, Raman Salei, in the final 50 meters, decreasing the record by zero.33 seconds. Salei and Yaroslav Denysenko of Ukraine placed second and third in 1:00.67 and 1:01.52, respectively.

Instead, every individual Worldwide Sports Federation sets its personal age requirements. Since Yun-mi's historic golden victory, the Worldwide Skating Union has raised its minimum qualifying age to 15 to protect the development of younger athletes. Which international locations have probably the most gold medals at Summer season Olympics? Canadian Equestrian Ian Miller competed in 10 Olympic Games over the course of 40 years (1972-2012). That's more than another competitor in Olympic historical past. Now get able to be amazed because the document presently stands at 13,215 consecutive dribbles! This jaw-dropping achievement showcases the unwavering willpower and unyielding abilities of the document holder. Whereas sports records often steal the limelight, we can’t overlook some quirky world information set in different domains. Within the realm of telecommunications, a marathon cellphone call took place between Sandra Kobel and Richard Anstis, lasting a thoughts-numbing fifty one hours and eleven minutes.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 티싼 주소 경기도 고양시 일산서구 중앙로 1455 대우시티프라자 2층 사업자 등록번호 3721900815 대표 김나린 전화 010-4431-5836 팩스 통신판매업신고번호 개인정보 보호책임자 박승규

Copyright © 2021 티싼. All Rights Reserved.