The Deputy Chairman of the Gerindra Party, Habiburokhman, believes that the Anies-Sohibul Iman candidate pair endorsed by PKS is still uncertain for the Jakarta Regional Election (Pilkada). > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
쇼핑몰 전체검색

회원로그인

회원가입

오늘 본 상품 0

없음

The Deputy Chairman of the Gerindra Party, Habiburokhman, believes tha…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Maik Darrow
댓글 0건 조회 15회 작성일 24-07-14 06:16

본문

Political observer Budiman from Mulawarman University (Unmul) stated that candidates running in the East Kalimantan Regional Election should be transparent. "Prospective regents in the East Kalimantan Regional Election must be transparent and free from money politics," he remarked.

044777200_1710973221-Infografis_SQ_Prabowo-Gibran_Menang_1_Putaran_Pilpres_2024.jpg"Actually, the PKS declaration yesterday did not meet the quota for candidacy, so we do not yet count Mr. Anies and Mr. Sohibul as definitive candidates," said Habiburokhman at the Parliament Complex in Senayan, Jakarta, on Wednesday (26/6/2024).

013693400_1706507205-IMG-20240129-WA0018.jpg"PPP has gone through a lengthy dispute before; splitting of the party took up a lot of time and was unproductive. Now, all cadres must stand united as one extended family, holding hands and struggling together. Therefore, set aside potential divisions such as the congress issue, whether it's an special congress or an early congress," said Fernita on Monday (17/6/2024). Fernita stated that the organization already has rules or mechanisms in place. Thus, a resolution cannot be made by one party alone or, in other words, ignoring the established rules. "So, if there are demands for an expedited congress to remove the chairman, it must adhere to PPP's regulations or mechanisms. The execution of a congress must go through the National Working Meeting, following Rapimnas, and prior to that, a DPP daily board meeting to set the working meeting or the National Leadership Meeting," she explained. "Recently, the IX National Leadership Meeting, with the participation of 38 Regional Leadership Councils from across Indonesia, resulted in a conclusion that the congress will be held in line with the AD/ART period, which is in 2025. This dismisses all matters or pushes for an accelerated congress," she highlighted. United Lastly, Fernita requested that following the 2024 election, the entire big family and veteran members of PPP start packaging action plans for preparing for the 2029 elections. "God willing|If God wills|Inshallah, by uniting, PPP will be ready to tackle the 2029 polls even stronger," she concluded.

Kaka Suminta emphasized that to prevent any allegations of lobbying by prospective regent and deputy regent pairs regarding administrative verification, the central KPU must step in. "There needs to be supervision from the central KPU," stated Kaka. He added that to avert any clandestine attempts at committing fraud during administrative verification, the central KPU should enforce strict oversight. "If pairs fail to pass administrative verification, they should not be allowed any opportunities that could undermine democracy," he asserted.

"I have received a letter from the DPW DKI Jakarta structure that proposed the DKI gubernatorial candidate to the PKS DPP, followed by the DKI vice-gubernatorial candidate to the PKS DPP. Among the letters, there was a request to endorse, approve, and designate Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan and Mr. Mohammad Sohibul Iman as the gubernatorial and vice-gubernatorial candidates for DKI," said Syaikhu.

Moreover, public reaction has been very notable in response to the news that Raffi Ahmad and Dico Ganinduto will team up in the upcoming race. As a partner, Chacha Frederica admits she will always support Ganinduto's choice to stand in the Central Java election, including her husband's initiative to invite Raffi Ahmad to participate in the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the journalists in the Tendean district, South Jakarta, May 28, 2024. "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives endorse our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we back them," Chacha Frederica added.

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto wants to contribute positively to the country by running in the Pilkada. He is genuine and open-hearted if fate dictates otherwise. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he stated.

Of the many Pilkada stages, Warits disclosed that all stages have vulnerable points for supervision. "The points are in many aspects, right now in the Voter List Update (Pantarlih) stage, later in the candidacy stage. Candidacy must also be supervised, as well as the campaign stage. Campaigns must not violate regulations and must especially avoid intimidation. There should be no intimidation from authorities or election officials who get involved. They must not force people to direct or win certain candidates. I think we must protect this together," Warits stated.

However, he believes it is different with Gerindra, as they will make maximum efforts to cooperate with the Coalition for Advanced Indonesia (KIM) party to endorse Ridwan Kamil. "But for the Gerindra Party in Jakarta, we will make maximum efforts to build communication, especially with KIM parties and other parties," he said.

"God willing, we are ready to compete supportively and fairly, God willing," he said. Sohibul believes that whoever the gubernatorial and vice-gubernatorial candidates nominated by political parties (parpol) are, the goal is for the good of Jakarta.

047133400_1719213899-Infografis_SQ_PKS_Usung_Bakal_Cagub_Sohibul_Iman_di_Pilkada_Jakarta_2024.jpgIf you adored this article and you simply would like to be given more info regarding Pilkada Sumut 2024 Bobby (https://www.liputan6.com/pemilu/read/5642673/respons-bobby-nasution-soal-diusulkan-duet-dengan-nagita-slavina-di-pilkada-sumut-2024) kindly visit our own web site.048184000_1622968038-20210606-Patung-Presiden-Soekarno-4.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 티싼 주소 경기도 고양시 일산서구 중앙로 1455 대우시티프라자 2층 사업자 등록번호 3721900815 대표 김나린 전화 010-4431-5836 팩스 통신판매업신고번호 개인정보 보호책임자 박승규

Copyright © 2021 티싼. All Rights Reserved.