Wismansyah Arief Rachadiono, who has functioned as the Mayor of Tangerang for two terms, after five years as the Deputy Mayor, is now redirecting his efforts to a greater challenge, namely the election in Banten, by becoming a gubernatorial candidate. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
쇼핑몰 전체검색

회원로그인

회원가입

오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Wismansyah Arief Rachadiono, who has functioned as the Mayor of Tanger…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Dyan
댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 24-07-14 06:18

본문

Indermawan hopes that the 2024 Simultaneous Pilkada in Dompu will produce strong leaders who can be accepted by all groups and bring harmony. He explained that the mascot he designed is wrapped in Muna Pa’a weaving, representing one of the identities of Dompu’s community and culture. The Muna Pa’a motif is a distinctive Dompu weaving that has been recognized as an Intangible Cultural Heritage. The Buffalo is also adorned with the Sambolo headband, signifying Dompu's cultural identity, which differs from Sambolo in other regions.

067955500_1697874146-Gibran_terima_surat_keputusan_hasil_rapimnas_II_Partai_Golkar_sebagai_calon_wakil_presiden_Prabwo-ANGGA_3.jpgI Am Ready Dico Ganinduto wants to contribute positively to the country by running in the Pilkada. He is genuine and accepting if fate dictates otherwise. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he shared.

KPU Banyuwangi member for the Division of Voter Education, Community Participation, and Human Resources, Enot Sugiharto, announced that the pantarlih have been carrying out their duties from June 24 until July 24. Enot mentioned that in performing their duties, pantarlih should not work merely at their desks but must go directly to the field by visiting local residents' homes. "The goal is to ensure that the voter data for the upcoming Pilkada on November 27 is truly valid," he said on June 27, 2024.

This decision is motivated by his determination to provide a fresh option, presenting a different vision and experience to the people of Banten, beyond the long-standing political family in the region. Arief Wismansyah's leadership in Tangerang has been acknowledged for advancement in city management and comprehensive infrastructure improvements, creating a firm groundwork to advance Banten. In this context, he is committed to advocating for social justice, sustainable development, and balanced growth throughout Banten. Arief expressed his willingness to face the challenges of the Banten Pilkada with a vision aimed at positive progress and progress for all segments of society. He revealed that his decision to run was initially unexpected, but the encouragement from the community and his family made him reevaluate. He noted that a meeting with VP Ma'ruf Amin significantly impacted his decision to run. "I was asked by Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He inquired, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I believed he was correct. Finally, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when spoken to in the Karawaci region of Tangerang City, Sunday (23/06/2024). Arief also expressed his views on the prevailing political dynasty in Banten, noting the polarization in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is hopeful about running with renowned contenders in the region. "I hope to partner with the people of Banten to build together, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief stressed his preparedness to cooperate with various parties for the progress of Banten, without neglecting the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can offer the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah calls upon the people of Banten to support a shared vision in advancing the region through the upcoming election.

Maximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto couldn't provide a definite answer. He admits he can only try his hardest and leave the results to God Almighty. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

Moreover, public reaction has been very notable in response to the rumor that Ahmad and Ganinduto will form a duo in the upcoming contest. As a wife, Chacha Frederica confirms she will always support Dico Ganinduto's decision to compete in the Central Java Pilkada, including her husband's initiative to invite Raffi Ahmad to join the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the press in the Tendean area, Southern Jakarta, May 28, 2024. "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives back our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we back them," Chacha Frederica added.

Similarly, political analyst from UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta, Adi Prayitno, sees PKS's move to bring up the name Sohibul Iman as a political bargaining chip for anyone wanting to form a coalition in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. According to Adi, PKS wants to increase its bargaining position because it is the winner of the 2024 legislative elections in Jakarta. Additionally, the solid voter base and constituency make PKS confident in nominating its own cadre. "In this context, PKS seems to be sending a strong signal to those wanting to form a coalition, including Anies Baswedan, that it is essential to include Sohibul Iman as a running mate," stated Adi Prayitno to Liputan6.com on Monday, June 24, 2024. "Or, if Ridwan Kamil from KIM is interested in making PKS a coalition partner, then Sohibul Iman must be his running mate," Adi added.

057607200_1708408236-IMG-20240220-WA0021.jpgIf you loved this information and you would certainly such as to get more information relating to Nagita Slavina Pilkada Sumut kindly go to the page.005183100_1717065548-Screenshot_2024-05-30_172927.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 티싼 주소 경기도 고양시 일산서구 중앙로 1455 대우시티프라자 2층 사업자 등록번호 3721900815 대표 김나린 전화 010-4431-5836 팩스 통신판매업신고번호 개인정보 보호책임자 박승규

Copyright © 2021 티싼. All Rights Reserved.